The Health Service Executive is organising hearing screening tests for our Senior Infants this week, on Wednesday and Thursday, the 27th and 28th September. This is a simple hearing test and there is no need for parents to be in attendance. If there is a problem with your child's hearing, you will be contacted by the HSE and a follow up appointment will be made.
HSE Hearing tests for senior InfantsWritten by Colette
Latest from Colette
- Esker ETNS Garden Committee wins prestigious award
- Message from Farzana about fantastic win at South Dublin Community Endeavour awards
- President Michael D. Higgins visits our school
- President Higgins hears about the work on climate change from committee
- President Higgins opens The Book of Climate Bells