All our parents of New Junior infants and those of children coming into older classes are invited to an information meeting here in the schoool on Tuesday 21st MAy at 7;30 in the hall. You will be given a welcome pack, filled with information booklets and sheets which will answer many of the questions that you have about the practical running of the school as well as curricular, extra curricular activities and about our Educate Together ethos. Colette and Tom will talk to you about the school, the school day, the calendar and traffic management. The new Junior Infant teachers will talk about how you might prepare your children for school and a little about Aistear and the Junior Infant curriculum. Gemma, our Home School Community Liaison teacher, will talk you you about how you might become involved in our very busy parents programmes and how you might get involved in in-class support. Honor from the PTA will talk toy you abourt what they do and how you might wish to become involved in their committee. Tea and Coffee will be served . We look forward to meeting with you all and to getting to know you.
New Parents' Evening Tuesday 21st MayWritten by Colette
Latest from Colette
- Esker ETNS Garden Committee wins prestigious award
- Message from Farzana about fantastic win at South Dublin Community Endeavour awards
- President Michael D. Higgins visits our school
- President Higgins hears about the work on climate change from committee
- President Higgins opens The Book of Climate Bells