The children are all greatly excited about the concert tomorrow. There are all sorts of songs, musical performances and dances in different languages, with performances originating from all corners of our world. There is a myriad of performances for your enjoyment tomorrow. Rememeber you can come at 11;30 or 12;30 depending on which half your child's performance is. You are also welcome to come to both halves if you have children in both. Tea and coffee and cakes will be served during the interval between 12:15 to 12:30. We would be delighted if the children dressed in traditonal national costumes. I know that some children like to do this amnd otherws don't.
Mother Tongue concert tomorrow FridayWritten by Colette
Latest from Colette
- Esker ETNS Garden Committee wins prestigious award
- Message from Farzana about fantastic win at South Dublin Community Endeavour awards
- President Michael D. Higgins visits our school
- President Higgins hears about the work on climate change from committee
- President Higgins opens The Book of Climate Bells